|Place of work
|Field of activity
||«Vincotech» plant produces circuits and chips for power electronics for industrial drives and solar system.
||Fixed salary under the employment contract 295,000 Hungarian Forints/month.
||250.000 – 300.000 Hungarian Forints/month.
The salary is accrued to the current account of Erste Bank (strictly until the 10th of each current month for the completed month of service).
||2 turns (06:00-18:00; 18:00-6:00), 12 hours a day. Overtime days are optional.
During the working day, 3 breaks are allowed – two of 25 minutes and one of 10 minutes (included in the work schedule).
- Assembly department according to the instruction manuals.
- Testing department, quality control.
- End products packaging department.
|Salary increments are accrued
- “Sep card” for a probation period (training) of 7000 Hungarian Forints/month, (accrued for the previous three months with the fourth cafeteria).
- “Sep card” annual cafeteria 120,000 Hungarian Forints (charging a monthly cafeteria optional – “Sep card” or to a bank account with the salary).
- Salary increment: 30% for overtime hours.
- Salary increment of 10,000 Hungarian Forints for each minor child per month and a reduction in the gross salary tax.
- bonuses are accrued every month (the amount of the bonuses depends on the plan performed by the plant, average 10.000-15.000 Hungarian Forints/month).
|«Aegon» Voluntary Pension Fund
||5% of gross salary.
||All work clothes and protective equipment are provided by the employer (changeable robes, caps, shoes with a protective sock, gloves and protective eyeglasses).
||Premium class in Tatabánya at the expense of the employer. Double room accommodation, showers and bathrooms are in the rooms; there are separate kitchens and laundries on each floor (token value 200 Hungarian Forints).
||At your own expense. There is a well-equipped dining room at the territory of the plant, hot meals – the ability to pay with a “Sep card “).
|Travel to the work place
||At the expense of the employer, the company’s service bus.
|Trip to Ukraine
||1 time in 3 months (the fare is reimbursed by the employer).
- At least basic secondary education or vocational and technical education.
- Basic mathematical knowledge and basic computer skills.
- Work experience at the factories, good manual skills.
- Responsible attitude to the tasks of the master.
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (knowledge of Hungarian is an advantage).
- No cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicose veins, complex surgical procedures, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness, good eyesight and hearing.
- No shortness of breath and overweight.
- Height at least 1.60m.
- Age from 20 to 50 years.
- No criminal record.
- Tolerance to alcohol consumption.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for an overdue stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- Absence of unpaid alimony, arrests by the state executive service.
- Obligatory interview with a plant representative before the work starts.
- Rules at the plant – gathered hair, earrings and piercings removed or plastered, artificial nails are not allowed.
- Travel costs in Ukraine (is reimbursed by the employer) and to Hungary (at the expense of the employer).
- Mandatory quarantine (residence at the expense of the employer).
- Obligatory medical examination, safety education.
- Employment agreement (contract) for 2 years.
- Work card for a period of 6 months (with the possibility of extension for another 1.5 years if preferred), tax number, health insurance, a current bank account and a bank salary card – at the expense of the employer.
- Probationary period (training) – 3 months.
- Free use of the gym, of the employees recommendations program, supported by cultural programs, pool loyalty program (discount card).
- Basic paid leave for 20 days/year, additional leave is depending on the age and number of minor children (additional 3 days before leave for each minor child).
- The cost of travel to Ukraine for the holiday period is reimbursed by the employer.
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!