«Videoton EAS» plant
|Place of work
|Field of activity
||«Videoton EAS» produces electronic circuits.
||Fixed salary under the collector’s employment contract 270,000 HUF/month.
||230,000-240,000 HUF/month. The salary is credited to the current account of Erste Bank (strictly until the 10th day of each current month for the previous month worked).
||5 working days a week for 8 hours a day, 3 shifts: 05:50-13:50; 13:50-21:50; 21:50-05:50. Saturdays and Sundays – are provided as “overtime” days. During the working day, there are two breaks – 25 and 10 minutes each (included in the work schedule).
- Department of configuration and installation of electronic components on boards according to the installation scheme.
- Testing and quality control department.
- Finished product packaging department.
|Salary surcharges are calculated
- «Sep card» 11,000 HUF/month (accrued for the previous three months with the fourth cafeteria), accrual of a monthly cafeteria on request – «Sep card» or to a bank account together with net salary – 7,300 HUF
- Extra charge in the afternoon – 15%, night shift – 30%.
- Extra charge on weekends: Saturday – 100%, Sunday – 200%.
- Allowance for each minor child of 10,000 HUF/month and reduction of gross salary tax.
|«Aegon» voluntary pension fund
||5% from gross salary.
||All work clothes and protective equipment are provided by the employer (change of dressing gowns, beanies, sneakers with a protective toe, gloves, and safety glasses).
||At the employer’s expense in Szekesfehervar (accommodation in rooms for 2 people, separate showers/kitchens on each floor).
||At your own expense (there is a well-equipped dining room on the territory of the plant, hot meals – you can pay with a «Sep card»).
|Travel to the place of work
||At the expense of the employer – the company’s service bus, within the city 3,000 HUF/month at the expense of the employer – by public transport.
|Travel to the territory of Ukraine
||1 time in 3 months (the fare is compensated by the employer in the amount of 39,000 HUF).
- Minimum basic secondary education or vocational education.
- Work experience in factories, good manual skills, good eyesight, and hearing.
- Responsible attitude to the master’s tasks.
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (proficiency in Hungarian is an advantage).
- Absence of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicose veins, complex surgical interventions, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness, good vision, and hearing.
- No shortness of breath or excess weight.
- Height not less than 1.60 m.
- Age from 20 to 55 years.
- No criminal record.
- Tolerance to alcohol consumption.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for the overdue period of stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- Absence of unpaid alimony, arrests by the state executive service.
- Mandatory interview with a representative from the plant before starting work.
- Cost of travel in Ukraine (compensated by the employer) and to Hungary (at the expense of the employer).
- Mandatory medical commission, instruction on safety regulations.
- Employment contract (contract) for 2 years.
- Work card for a period of 2 years (with the possibility of extension at will), tax number, medical insurance, opening of a bank account, and bank salary card – at the employer’s expense.
- Probationary period – 3 months.
- Basic paid leave of 20 days/year, additional leave depending on the age and number of minor children (additional 3 days to leave for each minor child).
- The employer compensates the cost of travel to Ukraine for the holiday period.
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!