«Valeo Auto Electric» plant
|Place of work
||Fixed salary under the employment contract 225.000 HUF / month.
||200.000 – 220.000 HUF / month.
The salary is credited to the current account of OTP Bank (strictly until the 10th day of each current month for the previous month worked).
3 shifts (06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00; 22:00-06:00) per 8 hours a day.
Saturdays and Sundays – are provided as “overtimes” days, optionally.
During the working day, there are two breaks – 25 and 10 minutes each (included in the work schedule).
- Department of production of electronic control devices and devices for control of cameras of vehicles.
- Electronic components assembly department.
- Department of installation of electronic components on boards according to the installation scheme.
- «Sep card» for the probationary period (training) 7000 HUF / month (accrued for the previous three months with the fourth cafeteria).
- «Sep card» yearly cafeteria 120.000 HUF / month (accrual of a monthly cafeteria optionally – «Sep card» or to a bank account together with salary).
- Allowance for each minor child in amount of 10.000 HUF / month and reduction of gross salary tax.
|«Aegon» voluntary pension fund
||5% from gross salary.
||All work clothes and protective equipment are provided by the employer (change of dressing gowns, beanies, sneakers with a protective toe, gloves and safety glasses).
||At the expense of the employer in Csopak and Shyofok (accommodation in rooms for 2 people).
||At your own expense (there is a well-equipped dining room on the territory of the plant, hot meals – you can pay with a «sep card»).
|Travel to the place of work
||At the expense of the employer, company service bus.
|Travel to the territory of Ukraine
||1 time in 3 months.
- Minimum basic secondary education or vocational education.
- Work experience in factories, good manual skills.
- Responsible attitude to the master’s tasks.
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (proficiency in Hungarian is an advantage).
- Absence of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicose veins, complex surgical interventions, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness, good vision and hearing.
- No shortness of breath or excess weight.
- Height not less than 1.60m.
- Age from 20 to 55 years.
- No criminal record.
- Tolerance to alcohol consumption.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for the overdue period of stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- Absence of unpaid alimony, arrests by the State Executive Service.
- Mandatory interview with a representative from the plant before starting work.
- Cost of travel in Ukraine (compensated by the employer) and to Hungary (at the expense of the employer).
- Mandatory medical commission, instruction on safety regulations.
- Employment contract (contract) for 9 months.
- Work card for a period of 9 months (with the possibility of extension at will), tax number, medical insurance, opening of a bank account and bank salary card – at the employer’s expense.
- Probationary period – 3 months.
- Basic paid leave of 20 days/year, additional leave depending on the age and number of minor children (additional 3 days to leave for each minor child).
- Cost of travel to Ukraine for the holiday period is compensated by the employer.
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!