|Place of work
||Hungary, Dunavarsány town.
|Field of activity
||The Ibiden plant produces diesel particulate filters (DPF) for car diesel engines and holding and sealing material (AFP).
Gross: fixed wages of 1485 Hungarian Forints per hour under the employment contract.
Net: 220.000-240.000 Hungarian Forints per month.
The wages are transferred on the current account opened in Erste Bank (strictly until the 10th day of each current month for the previous month worked).
Single shift (06:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.; 06:00 p.m. – 06:00 a.m.) with a variable schedule 3 + 3 (day / night) of 12 hours per day (provided overtime days – Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at the employee’s discretion).
During the working day, there are four breaks – 3 breaks of 10 minutes and 1 break of 20 minutes (included in the working schedule).
- Production Operator Department (machine maintenance).
- Department for Component Assembly on Assembly Line (equipment operators).
- Department for Quality Control of Finished Products.
|Accrued wages increments
- «Sep Card» for the probationary period (training) 12.500 Hungarian Forints per month (accrued for the previous three months with the fourth cafeteria).
- «Sep Card» annual cafeteria 300.000 Hungarian Forints (optional accrual of a monthly cafeteria – to «Sep Card» or to a bank account together with wages).
- Accrued wages increments for work: night shift (30% from 06.00 p.m. to 06.00 a.m.).
- Increment of 10.000 Hungarian Forints per month for each minor child and reduction in the gross wages tax.
- Accrued bonuses of 10.000 Hungarian Forints per month for lack of absences.
- Incentive payments, group bonuses, personal category bonuses.
|«Aegon» Voluntary Pension Fund
||5% of gross wages.
||All work clothes and protective equipment (boots with safety tips, pants, jacket, T-shirts, cap, safety goggles, gloves and safety helmets) are provided by the employer.
||At the expense of the employer in Gárdony town; accommodation in a room for 2-3 persons; availability of a bathroom in the room; availability of a kitchen and laundry (cost of a token: 200 Hungarian Forints) on the ground floor.
||At own expense (there is a well-equipped dining room on the territory of the plant, hot meals – possibility to pay with a «Sep Card»).
|Transfer to the place of work
||At the expense of the employer, the Company’s service bus.
|Travel to the territory of Ukraine
||Once in 3 months (the travel costs are compensated by the employer).
- Minimum basic secondary education or vocational-technical education.
- Qualification in the machine-building industry (advantage).
- Experience of working at plants (any qualification of a motor mechanic, metallurgist and turner makes an advantage).
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (knowledge of Hungarian makes an advantage).
- No allergies to metal, oil, and dust.
- Capability to work in the conditions of the elevated temperature at the plant.
- No cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicosis, complex surgical interventions, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness; good vision and hearing.
- No shortness of breath and overweight.
- Height not less than 1.60 m.
- Age from 20 to 65 years.
- No criminal history.
- Tolerance to taking alcohol.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for an overdue stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- No unpaid alimony, arrests by the state executive service.
- Mandatory interview with a representative of the plant before taking on a job.
- Rules of staying at the plant: hair gathered together; removed or glued earrings and piercings; artificial nails are not allowed.
- Costs of travel to Hungary as well as to Ukraine within the leave period – compensated by the employer.
- Mandatory passing of quarantine (accommodation and stay at the expense of the employer).
- Mandatory passing of medical examinations, instructions on safety rules.
- Employment agreement (contract) for 2 years.
- Work card for a period of 6 months (with the possibility of its extension for another 1.5 years if desired), tax number, health insurance, opening of a current account in a bank, and a bank wages card – at the expense of the employer.
- Probationary period (training) – 3 months.
- Basic paid leave of 20 days / year, additional leave depends on age and the number of minor children (additional 3 days to the leave for each minor child).
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!