|Place of work
|Field of activity
||«Ennoconn» plant manufactures ATMs and cash registers.
||Fixed salary under the collector’s employment operator 200,000 HUF/month.
If the age is under 25 (including) – 275,000-280,000 HUF /month.
The salary is credited to the current account of OTP Bank (strictly until the 10th day of each current month for the previous month worked).
||5 working days a week for 8 or 12 hours a day, 2 shifts. Saturdays and Sundays – are provided as “overtime” days.
During the working day, there are three breaks – 2 per 25 and 10 minutes each (included in the work schedule).
- Production line assembly department.
- Finished products testing department.
- Finished product packaging department.
|Salary surcharges are calculated
- Cafeteria gross – 41,500 HUF/month, accrual of a monthly cafeteria on request – «Sep card» or to a bank account together with net salary.
- Bonuses for attendance (absence of passes) gross – 50,000 HUF /month.
- Extra charge in the afternoon (in the second shift + the entire night shift from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. – 30%.
- Extra charge/bonus – 50,000 HUF /month.
- Overtime bonuses on weekdays – 51.8%, weekends – 151.8%.
- Loyalty bonus gross –30,000 HUF/month (from August to December, paid in January).
- Extra charge for each minor child of 10,000 HUF/month and reduction of gross salary tax (in compliance with Hungarian laws, have the child’s tax card available).
||All work clothes are provided by the employer (shoes, pants, T-shirts, jacket, cap).
||At the expense of the employer in Noszlop, Turyn, Velence (accommodation in rooms for 2-3 people, baths and toilets; on the first floor there is a fully equipped kitchen).
||At your own expense (there is a well-equipped dining room on the territory of the plant, hot meals – you can pay with a «Sep card»).
|Travel to the place of work
||At the expense of the employer, the company’s service bus.
|Travel to the territory of Ukraine
||1 time in 3 months (the fare is compensated by the employer in the amount of 39,000 HUF).
- Minimum basic secondary education or vocational education.
- Work experience in factories, good manual skills, good eyesight, and hearing.
- Responsible attitude to the master’s tasks.
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (proficiency in Hungarian is an advantage).
- Absence of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicose veins, complex surgical interventions, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness, good vision, and hearing.
- No shortness of breath or excess weight.
- Height not less than 1.60 m.
- Age from 20 to 55 years.
- No criminal record.
- Tolerance to alcohol consumption.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for the overdue period of stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- Absence of unpaid alimony, arrests by the state executive service.
- Mandatory interview with a representative from the plant before starting work.
- Cost of travel in Ukraine (compensated by the employer) and to Hungary (at the expense of the employer).
- Mandatory medical commission, instruction on safety regulations.
- Employment contract (contract) for 2 years.
- Work card for a period of 2 years (with the possibility of extension at will), tax number, medical insurance, opening of a bank account, and bank salary card – at the employer’s expense.
- Probationary period – 3 months.
- Basic paid leave of 20 days/year, additional leave depending on the age and number of minor children (additional 3 days to leave for each minor child).
- The employer compensates the cost of travel to Ukraine for the holiday period.
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!