|Place of work
||Hungary, Székesfehérvár (Shoshto Industrial Park).
|Field of activity
||The Denso plant produces spare parts for Toyota, Nissan, Lamborghini autos and John Deere agricultural machinery.
||Fixed salary under the employment contract 250,000 Hungarian forints / month.
||210,000 – 250,000 Hungarian forints / month. The salary is accrued on the current account of Erste Bank (strictly until the 10th of each current month for the completed month of service).
||3 shifts (the first – 06:00-14:00; the second 14:00-22:00; the third 22:00-06:00) with a variable schedule of 5+2 and 6+2 for 8 working hours a day (“overtime” days are provided – Saturdays, Sundays and holidays on request). There are four breaks during the working day – 2 times for 10 minutes and 2 times for 20 minutes (included in the work schedule).
- Parts assembly department on the production line (equipment operators).
- Automobile spare parts assembly department (injectors, fuel pumps).
- Production operators department (production of EGR valves).
|Salary supplement are accrued
- “Sep card” for the probation period (study) 10,000 Hungarian forints / month (accrued for the previous three months with the fourth cafeteria).
- “Sep card” annual cafeteria 300,000 Hungarian Forints (charging a monthly cafeteria optionally “Sep card” or to a bank account with a salary).
- Salary supplement are accrued: permanent shift (40% from 18.00 to 06.00) / non-permanent shift on Sundays and holidays (50% from 18.00 to 06.00).
- Salary supplement of 10,000 Hungarian forints for each minor child per month and a reduction in the gross salary tax.
- Attendance bonuses (none unexcused absence), profits, group bonuses.
- Personal category bonuses.
|Aegon Voluntary Pension Fund
||5% of gross salary.
||All work clothes and protective equipment are provided by the employer (shoes with a protective sock, pants, jacket, T-shirts, cap, goggles, gloves and protective helmets).
At the expense of the employer in Székesfehérvár (Revsalo, Denso Dim), Velence (Hovranka) and Dunaújváros (PD Hostel); double room accommodation, the kitchen on each floor, separate men and women showers and laundries (token value 200 Hungarian Forints).
8,000 – 10,500 Hungarian forints / month are taken for premises disinfection.
||At your own expense (there is a well-equipped dining room with hot meals on the territory of the plant, one can pay with a “Sep card”).
|Transfer to the workplace
||At the expense of the employer, the company’s service bus.
|Travel to Ukraine
||1 time in 3 months (the fare is reimbursed by the employer).
- At least basic secondary education or vocational education.
- Qualification of machine-building industry (preferably).
- Work experience at the factories (the qualification of a mechanic, metallurgist, turner is preferable).
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (knowledge of Hungarian is an advantage).
- No allergy to metal, oil or emulsion.
- No cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, varicose veins, complex surgical procedures, hernias and protrusions, diabetes, asthma, color blindness, good eyesight and hearing.
- No shortness of breath and overweight.
- Height not less than 1.60 m.
- Age from 20 to 55 years.
- No criminal record.
- Tolerance to alcohol consumption.
- No deportations, unpaid fines for overdue stay in Hungary and EU countries.
- Absence of unpaid alimony, arrests by the state executive service.
- Obligatory interview with a plant representative before the work starts.
- Rules at the plant – gathered hair, earrings and piercings removed or plastered, artificial nails are not allowed.
- Travel costs over Ukraine (recompensed by the employer) and over Hungary (at the expense of the employer).
- Obligatory quarantine (residence at the expense of the employer).
- Obligatory medical examination, safety education.
- Employment agreement (contract) for 2 years.
- Work card for a period of 6 months (with the possibility of extension for another 1.5 years if preferred), tax number, health insurance, a current bank account and a bank salary card – at the expense of the employer.
- Probationary period (training) – 3 months.
- Basic paid leave of 20 days/year, additional leave depending on the age and number of minor children (additional 3 days before leave for each minor child).
- The cost of travel to Ukraine for the holiday period – reimbursed by the employer.