Solar systems installation
|Place of work
|Field of activity
||Solar systems installation of the ground type (500 kW).
|Terms and work conditions
- Measuring the area with a level and preparing the place for the support’s installation (use of self-propelled machine for the supports installation).
- Aluminum framework mounting (on bolted joints).
- Installation of the fixed solar panels on the framework according to the project.
- Connection of all panels by an interconnect cable, cable laying in an electrical conduit.
- Cables laying to the transformer.
- Inspection and testing.
- Fencing installation of the solar system.
- Connection of the power cable to the transformer and to the inverter (tasks for electricians).
|Occupational safety and health rules
||The employer instruct on safety rules, provides employees with work clothes and protective equipment and all necessary work tools.
||Installers 380,000 Hungarian Forints / month.
Electricians 500,000 Hungarian Forints / month.
The salary is accrued on the bank’s current account.
|Salary increments are accrued
- Gratuity of 10-20% of the net salary (for timely commissioning of the facility).
- Food supplement 20,000 Hungarian Forints / month.
||6 working days a week for 8-10 hours a day.
||At the expense of the employer (apartments / houses, with 2 people in rooms accommodation).
||At your own expense.
|Travel to the work place
||At the expense of the employer, a service car for each team.
|Trip to the territory of Ukraine
||By agreement (fare is reimbursed by the employer).
- Vocational and technical education.
- Electrician with work experience and the allowance to work with a voltage of 1000 volts.
- Driving license category B.
- The ground-based solar systems and solar panels installation experience is an advantage.
- Level of language proficiency – Ukrainian (knowledge of English is an advantage).
- No criminal record.
- Obligatory interview with the employer.
- Fare to Hungary (reimbursed by the employer).
- Mandatory quarantine (residence at the expense of the employer).
- Probation period – 3 months.
- 2 years working card (with the possibility of extension for another 2 years if desired), tax number, health insurance, opening a current account in a bank and a bank salary card (at the expense of the employer).
- Period of leave by arrangement (30 days / year).
Assistance in concluding an employment contract with a foreign employer, including the provision of information and consulting services on employment opportunities, is free of charge.
error: Content is protected !!